>> HomeContact UsClient Services

Client Services

  • Intern Perseverance and Success Scholarship Program
  • Loans and Bursaries Program
  • Loans Program for Part-Time Studies
  • Explore Program

Office hours (except holidays)

Monday: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

Québec City area: 418 643-3750
Montréal area: 514 864-3557
Toll-free in Canada and the USA: 1 877 643-3750
Outside Canada and the USA: 418 646-5245 (voice mail)

Interactive telephone service

Available 24/7
Québec City area: 418 646-4505
Toll-free elsewhere in Canada and the USA: 1 888 345-4505

Frequently asked questions

When will my payment be deposited in my bank account?

Financial institutions must credit your bank account by the 1st of each month. Whenever the 1st falls on a weekend or statutory holiday, the financial institution must make the payment on the next business day. Go to Assistance Award in Online Services to see if a payment is planned.

Has Aide financière aux études received all my documents?

Go to Documents received in Online Services to see whether all the documents you submitted have been added to your file.

When you upload digital documents, you can expect to experience a short delay before they appear in your file. See our Home Page for information about processing dates.

How long will it take to process my application for financial assistance?

Processing starts as soon as all needed documents are posted to your file. See our Home Page for information about our processing dates.

What do I need to do if I cancel or withdraw from a course, or if I change my school or program?

Contact your current school’s student aid office to update your student status. A new assessment of your awarded financial assistance will be made, which you can then view using Online Services.

I need to submit my parents’ declaration even though I don’t live with them and they don’t contribute to the cost of my education. Is this normal?

Your status is determined by various self-support criteria and on the basis of your personal situation. These criteria do not include whether or not you live with your parents or their real financial contribution to the cost of your education. If you are deemed to have the status of a student with a parental contribution, your parents’ declaration is required because it is needed to calculate the financial assistance that will be paid to you.

Services en ligne

Mailing address

Aide financière aux études
1035, rue De La Chevrotière
Québec (Québec) 
G1R 5A5