Submit a digitized version of a document
First, save the digitized versions of the files you want to upload to your online file on your computer or work station. You may already have them, but if not, you have several options:
- Take a picture of your documents with your portable phone, tablet or digital camera
- Use a scanner or home multi-function device
- Scan your documents at a digital service centre, perhaps your school’s copy centre.
- Whichever option you choose, make certain that your digitized documents meet the following criteria:
- All required information is legible
- Every required signature field has been signed
- All required pages are included in all files
- Multiple documents are uploaded individually, not grouped together into a single large file.
The following file formats are accepted:
- Graphic Image Format (GIF)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) ou (JPG)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) or (TIF)
Individual files can be no larger than 2 megabytes (2 MB).
The total individual batch size limit is 30 MB.