You could be deemed enrolled if one of the following applies to you:
- You are experiencing a severe and exceptional situation that prevents you from meeting your most immediate and urgent essential needs.
- You have a major functional disability.
- You live with your child.
- You are at least 20 weeks pregnant.
- You qualify for the Réussir program offered by the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
- You are affected by a severe episodic disorder resulting from a major permanent mental or physical health problem.
In the above cases, expenses will be recognized for you for a maximum of four months during which you are not a full-time or deemed full-time student between two study periods covered by Aide financière aux études.
If you are eligible for allowable expenses as a deemed enrolled student for the last months of the award year, we will ask you to fill out a form in March to confirm your situation.