>> Home > Loans and Bursaries – Full-Time Studies > Loans and Bursaries Program > Eligibility Requirements
You may qualify for the Loans and Bursaries Program if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, refugee or protected person within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- You reside or are deemed to reside in Québec when applying for financial assistance within the meaning of the Regulation respecting financial assistance for education expenses.
- You are or will be admitted to an educational institution recognized by the Minister.
- You are a full-time student in a reognized program or deemed full-time student.
- You have not exceeded the number of months of eligibility for which financial assistance may be awarded.
- You have not reached the debt limit for your level of education, type of degree or program.
- You do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue your studies.