It is now time for you to confirm your 2019 income to us. This confirmation is mandatory even if your income has not changed. If you fail to do so by February 13, 2020, your financial assistance payments will be suspended as of March 2020. You are required to confirm your income even if you already filled out the form in the fall.
To confirm your income, please follow these steps:
- Click on Online Services.
- Log in.
- Select the Full-Time Forms tab.
- Fill out the Confirmation of Financial Resources for 2019 form.
If there is a discrepancy between the income you reported to Revenu Québec and what you reported to Aide financière aux études, you will need to update the income reported to Aide financière aux études no later than April 30, 2020. You can use the Declaration of Change form, which you will find in the Full-time Forms tab of your online file.
In May 2020, your income will be verified with Revenu Québec. Any differences found will result in an adjustment of your payments. We remind you that you are obligated to inform us of any change to your situation during the year that could affect the amount of your financial assistance. Having an up-to-date file can help you avoid inconvenience, such as:
- Suspension of expected payments
- Obligation to immediately repay assistance overpayments
- Disqualification from the Loans and Bursaries Program or the Loans Program for Part-Time Studies for two years