If, as of September 19, 2019, you have not yet confirmed your 2019 income, you must do so, even if your income has not changed. Otherwise, your financial assistance payments will be suspended as of October 2019. Once you have confirmed your 2019 income, your payments usually resume in a few days.
To confirm your income, please follow these steps :
- Click on Online Services.
- Log in.
- Select the Full-Time Forms tab.
- Fill out the Confirmation of Financial Resources for 2019 form.
In May 2020, your income will be verified with Revenu Québec. Any differences found will result in an adjustment of your payments. We remind you that you are obligated to inform us of any change to your situation during the year that could affect the amount of your financial assistance. Having an up-to-date file can help you avoid inconvenience, such as:
- Suspension of expected payments
- Obligation to immediately repay assistance overpayments
- Disqualification from the Loans and Bursaries Program or the Loans Program for Part-Time Studies for two years