>> HomeAll FormsDeclaration of Change – Student

Declaration of Change – Student

Form number: 1012

This form is to be used for applications relating to the September 1, 2020–August 31, 2021 award year.

You need to use this form if you wish to make changes to your application for financial assistance under the Loans and Bursaries Program. You must also provide all requested supporting documentation.

You can use the paper form to apply for reimbursement of the cost of prescription medication or chiropractic treatment.

This is also the paper form you need to use to declare that you no longer live with your parents or have returned to their home during your studies.


You can use this form to amend your declared income any time up to April 30 of the award year.


Using Online Services is more efficient. Your application for financial assistance will be processed faster.

Online Services

Other ways to submit your documents

Digital transmission

Once you print the form, fill it out, sign and scan it. Use our Online Services to upload the completed form. 


If you are unable to submit this form digitally, you can mail it to us. Print the form, fill it out, sign and mail it to the address shown on the form itself.

Download the form