>> HomeDigital TransmissionYou do not have a Permanent Code or have lost it

You do not have a Permanent Code or have lost it

You need a Permanent Code to sign up for our online services and/or apply for financial assistance. Permanent Codes are assigned by the Ministère to identify all students that attend a Québec educational institution. Your Permanent Code is shown on:

  • Your report cards or transcripts issued by your educational institution
  • All other official documents you receive from Aide financière aux études or the Ministère

You have forgotten your Permanent Code

If you have been assigned a Permanent Code but have forgotten it, contact the Ministère and provide the following:

  • Your first and last names, date and place of birth and sex, as well as the first and last names of your parents
  • An original or true copy of an official document certified by a Commissioner of Oaths  that attests to your identity (a birth certificate if you were born in Canada or an immigration document if you were born in another country)

You do not have a Permanent Code

If you never had a Permanent Code (for example if you are a permanent resident), you should apply for financial assistance using the paper form. The Ministère will assign a Permanent Code to you when your application is processed.

Services en ligne