Making Changes to Your Application
Prior to the February 15 application deadline
You need to send us a signed letter that includes the following information:
- the word “Explore” in the subject line
- your first and last names
- your Permanent Code
- your initial choices
- your desired changes, in order of priority
- the session to which the changes apply (spring or summer)
You may submit your documents in any of the following ways:
- Log in to your online file, click on the Uploading a document tab, digitize the fully-executed documents and upload them to Required documents.
- Mail them to:
1035, rue De La Chevrotière
Québec (Québec) G1R 5A5
- Fax them to 418-644-3158.
After your application has been transferred to the CMEC
You can make changes to your choice of school or session after Québec transfers your file to the CMEC, but only after the initial draw has taken place.
All you need to do is access your profile on the official Explore Program website.
Don’t forget to check whether your current choices (“both sessions,” “any province,” etc.) are still valid before you confirm any changes.